Re: RC: staying awake

Carol,
Well, my husband has been known to get off in a grassy field & lay down for
a nap while the horse grazes!
I just run on adreneline, though I've dozed off on the horse a time or two.
I can't ever relax enough to sleep in a vet check, but if you have a crew to
take care of the horse you might.
For me it's the hardest thing about doing 100's, cause I never sleep good
the night before either. Usually have to get up by 2 or 3 to start the ride.
Nancy Mitts

How do