Re: RC: Re: OVETS AND YOUR TRAILS

  Juli, One of the things we learned at OVETS was never, never give up.  That
bit of advice came from the BCHA.   And from what they have accomplished, its
true grit that wins.  And who has more true grit than an endurance rider.  So
hang in there and never give up!!  Jerry

<http://www.endurance.net/>http://www.endurance.net.
<http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp>http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp