Moving to Colorado

Mary Hardzinski mhardzinski@yahoo.com
Hi. I will be moving from the Chicago area to the Boulder, CO area next month. If anyone has recommendations (good or bad) for boarding stables in the Boulder, Longmont, Lyons, or Berthoud area for my one Arab, I would appreciate any information. I'm looking for a place with good turnout or pasture board, and easy access to trails.

Please email me privately. (I subscribe to Ridecamp, but I don't know how to post a message).  Thanks!

Mary Hardzinski
mhardzinski@yahoo.com