ARIATS FS

Well...anyone with small feet out there want a set of Ariat Cascades and
matching Ariat half Chaps? They have each been worn twice and only out of the
house once! I like my 1/2 chaps that Annie made! Well, teh boots were $145
new about a month ago, and the 1/2 chaps were $100 a month ago,  both in
black. The boots are a size 5.5 and the 1/2 chaps a small. Anyone want them
for $100 for the boots or $190 for the set? Like new, perfect for a kid - yes
I know - I measure a 4 in a D so nothing really fits well. And yes I am over
9 years old!
I have a photo of them in jpeg.
san