Re: CRI

At 01:14 AM 2/22/2000 -0500, Tivers@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/21/00 9:10:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>sbrown@wamedes.com writes:
>
><< but let's have "just the facts"!
>
> Thank you.  (And I don't own a flame suit...but I have asbestos skin from
> dealing with surgeons for 30 years!! ;-))
>
> Sue >>
>

>Fine. let's hear a lot of them from you. Ante up, Pard.
>
>ti

When the facts involve subjects that I have expertise on, I'm very happy to
share the facts that I know.  On the subjects that you et al have been
discussing, I'm one of the rapt students who wants those facts, in that I have
my expertise in other areas.  If you would like, I can provide facts on
classical basic training, dressage and horsemanship for multiple disciplines,
concepts of teaching visual vs auditory learning oriented students, open heart
surgery, most other surgical procedures, how to run a nice, small private
boarding barn, what happens when your unhelmeted head hits the ground, how to
run a miniature lathe, good woodworking techniques in miniature furniture
making, the basics of yoga and weight training, miniature interior room
design,
training a green horse, and a few others that escape me at the moment.

Let me know which subject you'd like me to expound on and I'll be happy to do
it with great enthusiasm.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm