Re: RC: Personal Opinion

In a message dated 2/21/00 6:15:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Mike Everett qbmike@hotmail.com
 Claudia and Pat, I see it the other way around. The shoe fits Heidi not Tom.
I always laugh at posts like Pats. Heidi's little brood comes churp, churp,
churping along! I really enjoy both of them! I have to keep my dictionary
handy to follow the conversations but sure get a good education. Eat them up
Big Tom! Mike Everett >>

I'm taking a nap. However, rest assured that I will respond, in kind, as
always. Won't start the fight, but I'll finish it.

ti