Long Way to Texas!

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
My route to my new job in Texas with Darolyn Butler is going to
be something like this: Woodburn OR to Klamath Falls OR, to Reno,
Las Vegas, Flagstaff AZ, Albuquerque NM, Amarillo TX, Lubbock TX
Abilene TX, Dallas TX, and home to Humble TX!!  If any of you
live along the way and might consider taking in a "very" nervous
little nomadic type person, for a night please drop me a line!!
I will have my little dog with me and she is good company but not
the same as another human being. I plan to make the 5 day trip in
less if possible and should be leaving the Portland Oregon area
by Friday. Denise