[Fwd: RC: Euro-helmet question]

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani schrieb:

> Hi Heather, Wolfgang, Leonard and other Euro-types.
> I was riding with a French friend today and she was admiring the nice big
> airholes in my Troxel. What helmets are available there with good
> ventilation? She rides with a cap she's used for jumping and in a couple of
> months her brains will be frying.
> Thanks.
> Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
> Cairo, Egypt
> gabbani@starnet.com.eg

Hi Maryanne,

as Heather said, Troxel's are not available here in Germany,
too. You can order them, i.e. from one of the vendors of
Endurance.net. We have some helmets from LAS in Italy. They
produce the Nabeg, i.e. On last year's Equitana I bought
some helmets from a French (?) company. Have to look at them
to get the company. They are also used by the French Youth
Team at the European Youth Champs. They are very lightweight
and comfortable.

Bye,

Wolfgang
Germany