Re: RC: Re: CRI

In a message dated 2/20/00 3:30:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<< Move over, Ti
 Heidi accused me of trying to use ridecamp to promote my stallion when I
 debated her over her slamming tall horses (15.2+), saying they were
 almost all of poor quality. I pointed out she was traveling in the wrong
 circles. Seems to be a strategy of hers. So keep selling your GL and
 I'll keep selling my tall horses and we'll let time be the judge of
 quality. BTW, Heidi, Pico Nightrider, a 16.1 son of Hal seems to doing
 pretty well for Valery and his rider Kristen Snook in the AERC
 standings. This is one for the tall team! (Ti, you got your kudos at Abu
 Dhabi).
 Bette  >>

Heidi is seldom right about anything, including what she refers to as
"genetics". Don't worry. Your horses are the type that will win in the Middle
East. And your horses, fit, should win anywhere. Don't worry about Heidi.
She's no threat to anyone.

ti