ReactorPanel Saddle Fittings after AERC

Hi All,

The ReactorPanel saddles will be exhibited at the AERC convention in the
trade fair.

We will be available for fittings or demos during the show and on Sunday in
Reno.

If anyone "along the way" is interested in seeing the saddles, we will be
heading to the Bay Area (N. Calif) after Reno, and we would be happy to stop
if it's mutually convenient.

After the Bay Area, we'll be heading back to Colorado, and again could stop
along the way.

Please be in touch if you want more info.  Looking forward to meeting lots of
you in Reno.

Carmi Weininger
ReactorPanel USA