Re: RC: Re: CRI

Move over, Ti
Heidi accused me of trying to use ridecamp to promote my stallion when I
debated her over her slamming tall horses (15.2+), saying they were
almost all of poor quality. I pointed out she was traveling in the wrong
circles. Seems to be a strategy of hers. So keep selling your GL and
I'll keep selling my tall horses and we'll let time be the judge of
quality. BTW, Heidi, Pico Nightrider, a 16.1 son of Hal seems to doing
pretty well for Valery and his rider Kristen Snook in the AERC
standings. This is one for the tall team! (Ti, you got your kudos at Abu
Dhabi).
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov