Paso riders help with saddle fit

Brenda Brooks psidio@aol.com
I am new to this sport. I ride a Paso Fino and his possible limitations go along with mine so we are okay there. The problem I have is that I would like to get a much lighter weight saddle to compete in. Present saddle weighs about 25 lbs and I really would like to try one of the lighter synthetic ones. I know there are a few Paso owners out there, you know how difficult it can be to fit this horse. I was wondering what you use or if you had any suggestions. Thanks alot.