Help Me Take My Horse:(

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
I am moving to Texas for a job with Darolyn Butler as many of you
know and I have also gone back and forth on keeping or selling my
horse because I have had some problems(not with him, me)and now
I have been working with him and coming along fine and I want to
keep him but I don't see a way to get him to Texas with me:( I
don't have the money for a Horse Transport outfit and I don't
know of anyone yet that might be traveling that way.  I just want
him with me.  People say "well if you sell him to a good endurance
home", well, he has that now that we can go to Darolyn's.  I just
don't know how to get him there when I don't have the ways and
means to do it.  So if anyone can help please write me.  I have to
try to be to Darolyn's by the 1st and it is about 4-5 days travel.
I am in Woodburn Oregon. Denise, seeherfly@earthlink.net.