Re: RC: Re: Tieing up

In a message dated 2/19/00 11:23:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, Tivers writes:

<< Really? I thought it all had to do with grants and funding. I've asked
"how come" a couple hundred times when I've seen a horse break down on the
track after direct veterinary attention--but nobody finds that  a high
priority subject.  >>

Clearly YOU have.  Yep, one does need grants and funding--but apparently
others were more persuasive in asking "how come" and that was why they got
the grant money.

 << >And as I said before, even horses like Steph's with pretty low resting
pulses still seem to go to about the same point for a "top" HR--so the
difference is bigger, but the end performance is about the same.>

 That's a loosey-goosey observation. Have any actual data you can share?   >>

Just been reading yours here.  Was all your stuff loosey-goosey?  Sorry, I
thought it was science.

Heidi