Re: RC: test question

In a message dated 2/18/00 1:03:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, TddWil@aol.com
writes:

<<  lameness after raising hoof angles - suspensory? (probably wrong again).
 remember reading that if a horse takes a bad step where he points his toe
 while bearing weight he can injure his suspensory. Raising angles would make
 his toe lower and heel higher ,am I making any sense? Oh well, I'd rather be
 wrong now than when i'm faced with the actual problem.

                                                           Shelly >>

Check ligament. When you raise angles, you losen tension on the suspensory
apparatus. The organs confined by the check ligament (checked) tend to whip
about, irritating, and sometimes tearing, the check. Hard ground aggravates
the situation.

ti