Re: to polish or not to polish...

> ...that is the question, brass that is. Do you guys polish all this brass on
> endurance tack or go with the down and dirty look?
>                                 Shelly

Shelly:  It's not the "down and dirty" look; it's "well-used and familiar" with
miles of use.   Besides, I would rather that my horses' hooves have a nice,
healthy shine than the brass buckles and snaps. Keep your gear clean and in good
repair, but don't sweat the small stuff.
~Very big smile~

Gretchen Patterson
Marshall, TX
http://www.horsemassage.com