Laurie Ledbetter

LLL lllbatgirl@aol.com
I am finally home from the hospital.  Talk about a lay up!!!

I basically just wanted to drop a short note to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers (not to mention the visits, calls, cards, gifts, etc.).

I want everyone to know your support has strengthened and encouraged me more than you will ever know.  There are entirely too many people to thank; both close friends, mere aquantances, and complete srangers...but nonetheless I thank each and every one of you for your continued support.

Sometime in the not too distant future I look forward to seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and sharing all of the blessings God has given each one of us.