Camp Pendleton, CA area info wanted

I have a friend who will be moving to the Camp Pendleton area and wants to
get in touch with some riders to ask pertinent questions regarding areas to
live, boarding, etc.  He will be buying a horse when he gets there with the
intention of getting into endurance riding and wants to get in touch with
some riders also.  I told him that I would post this for him and hopefully
some of you can give him some input.

His name is Rich Anderson and his e-mail address is richfbina187@mailcity.com

Thanks for any help you can give.

Lee