Re: RC: Hallelujah Benefit Ride

In a message dated 2/18/00 1:09:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
steph@endurance.net writes:

<< I've already been promised a sample of Long Island Tea (oh
 yeah, another sucker from out west!)  - what else should I be
 warned about??

 tia!

 Steph

Other than the LIT?  (Long Island Tea).  Guess as soon as I get there I have
to get making some!  Unfortunately I have never rode, and am not again.
Working/crewing this year.  Are you doing the 100?  Look forward to seeing
you.

Nina (LIT Queen)