looking for someone

Roman Moser roman.moser@freenet.de
Hi, My name is Roman Moser. Maybe you can help me with my search for Dale and Ona Lawrence from Estacada, Oregon. When I met them and their daughter Jessica in 1994 they lived in Estacada, Oregon, and were both passionate long distance riders.If they are still affliliated with your group, please let me know their current e-mail address.

yours sincerely, Roman Moser