Re: working temperature

In a message dated 2/18/00 9:48:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
steph@endurance.net writes:

<< Tom - do you have any experience with monitoring temperatures
 of horses that are working hard, running fast? I recently purchased
 a temp gauge from Roger (sensor under the saddle pad) and am starting
 to get some fairly consistent readings and patterns, but I'm not
 sure what the norms are - what the safe extreme is, etc.

 Roger - do you have any charts from your experience with the
 temperature gauge?

 Anybody else out there using one of these? Especially hard workouts
 in hot weather??

 I would suspect there was some pretty good research done before
 the Atlanta Oympics. If anybody can point me in the right direction
 to access the research, I'd appreciate it.

 Steph

I have no knowledge yet, Steph. Roger--give me a call, i need some of these.

ti