Re: Internet at work

> <<  think about those of us who get this at work?  A big
>  Thanks!!

When I joined the "aussieendurance" list a few months back before Christmas
I was surprised when just before Christmas things went dead quiet.  I
checked with the webmaster because I thought I had a problem.  He just said
that no it was because loads of people used corporate accounts for accessing
the list and these same people were all on holiday.
At risk of sounding stuffy, the last time I worked in an office (in the IT
industry) the Internet was just a twinkle (NO,NO,NO, not "twinkie"!!!!) in
somebody's eye.  At that stage we were still demonstrating fax and hoping to
God that what we sent in front of the prospect was going to arrive the other
end.
ANYWAY, to get to the point.  I can't remember ever having time to spend
reading the high volume of mail that comes out of Ridecamp and for sure if
anyone had been found doing it they'd have been shown the door.
Lunch-hour??  Whatever is that?  Is that some recent invention?  Gosh
employee rights have improved!

Heather
France