Re: RC: Re: Diesel info

In a message dated 2/17/00 8:13:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< << What I want to know is *WHY*???  Is this some sort of legislative
thing?
  What's the purpose behind this?  I like pumping my own gas cuz, like Heidi
  said, I'm usually in a hurry and don't like having to wait on someone else.
  BTW, what is the price of gas down there right now?  I'm trying to get some
  kind of comparison since I'm going to be driving down there for several
rides
  this year.   >>

 Yeah, it's a legislative thing.  As for the price here, though--it still
 isn't as bad as some places--regular is running $1.38 to $1.40, and if we
 really shop, we can still get diesel for a bit less than that.  (If you're
 driving a diesel, fill up in Madras.)

 Heidi

Oregon is second only to California in Liberal do-gooder idiocy.

ti