Re: RC: Far Outtt Forest, With the Kid: Part Five

L. NeSmith lnesmith@mindspring.com
Howard,

I've been lurking for some time now, reading the archives.
I'm gonna have to subscribe to this list just to make sure
I get your posts!

Everyone -- I've been lurking here and other horse discussions
for a while now.  Y'all are the most helpful, most entertaining,
most compassionate, most salacious bunch on the net -- I am
working my way up to jumping into this endurance thing with
both feet.  I've just got to have a little talk with my horse
first. . .   :)

Do cat-herders use a cat-o-nine-tails?  If so, keep it cracking!
Thanks!