Re: RC: RE: BAWDY HUMOR & STUFF

Barb;

I have to admit, that if I found one of my employees reading
ridecamp or any other discussion group at work, they would
be reprimanded and/or fired.  Strict e-mail policies at work
are designed for a reason and that is not to keep out the
jokes.  You are being paid to do a job not read personal
e-mail.  Would you take all of your personal correspondence
and bills to work and do them there?  Probably not, because
some supervisor would see you doing it and reprimand you.  I
love ridecamp, but to spend the time to go thru the e-mails
at work is a definite misuse of company property.
Diane