Sheila Varian

Hi, Campers

Re: Shiela Varians' win at a cutting competition..I didn't see it but I think I read something she wrote about it. I think she was just a teenager when she rode  Ronteza????? a mare, in a spade bit, no less, and as you say, beat the Quarter Horse people all hollow. I'm certain at the time the cutting horse people thought it was just a fluke, or a giveaway ribbon. Of course, I may be getting this story all mixed up. I do know she beat the big dogs, though.
Michelle
MBlanchrd @aol.com