Re: Abdominal exercises/torso track

GESA BRINKS wrote:

> ><< Does anyone use abdominal exercise equipment (similar to the Torso
> > Track) to strengthen abdominal muscles to enhance riding ability?
>
>                      Cleaning stalls, hefting bales of hay & bags of feed,
> longing and/or riding equines and  running up and down the hill here at home

My original post asked if anyone used equipment similar to the Torso Track to
build up their bodies to ride endurance.  I have received lots of answers
telling me what OTHER exercises people do, but nothing on the Torso Track.  That
was the point of my message.  Does anyone use the Torso Track?

Amber