Dogs not endurance related

okay I am about to take hubbys very expensive golf clubs and shove them
sideways in to a part of his boddy that I can't mention cause it would not
be ladylike.
I have gone on and on about his Golf Balls. Yep I have found several in the
horse pasture! I have argued and argued and argued till I am blue in the
chest! YES CHEST my face is blue from this already.
I have warned and threatened that he needs to make sure he cleans up his
messes when he takes the shots around the house. WE EVEN spent $100 on a
net!!
I go to feed the dogs and what do I find in the back yard.... A golf ball.
Our dogs love to chew on toys. I worked for a vet clinic and have actually
seen some of the oddest stuff a person could imagine. from an entire Beach
towel to peach pits. I have told him the dangers of the golf balls causing
intestine blockage.
I know there is one lurking vet. Probably some vet techs and dog people out
here. SOOOO hit me with the stories please I am gonna TRAIN this guy to pick
up the darn golf balls if it kills him. I am afraid to go into the pasture
one day and see my horse with a darn Golf Ball bruise. no not stone briuse
but golf ball bruise.
Carla
p.s. I feel some what better now.