Re: good/bad posts

In a message dated 2/16/00 7:54:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, Eenergonzillen
writes:

<< I guess I am brainless, because I didn't understand what you wrote here.
I hate that people get offended just because someone says something that they
didn't want to hear.  Ridecamp is here for everyone to voice their opinions
and gain knowledge from other endurance riders.
 lighten up.
 :-)
 -Renee >>

Eh?