Re: RC: saddles and pads

If the saddle really doesn't fit and can't be made to fit by changing the
gullet plate then I don't think any pad will really solve the problem. An
easy way to check fit is to use the saddle with a clean white pad on a not so
clean horse. The dirt pattern should match the shape of the saddle panels.
The SR saddles are on Endurance Net. I thought gel pads were for friction
problems. With a wintec if you use a synthetic pad you may have heat problems
under the saddle. I am a featherweight with a wintec that is not adjustable
and it still fits more than one horse quite well(arabs-med tree).

                                          Good Luck
                                                       Shelly