Re: RC: Nurses and Tatoos-slightly long, but if we need to think about this!!

Congrats for a very brave post.  I agree with everything you
said.  More people should think about what happens, when.
If I'm involved in a car accident and my heart stops, I want
them to try everything to revive me...however, if I've got
terminal cancer and my heart stops...then just please leave
me alone and let me die in peace!!!!!

Diane