Re: RC: twinkies ad nausiem

In a message dated 2/16/00 4:01:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< Sandy, I'm sorry, the newsgroup has been censored due to a sudden
 proliferation of Catholic-educated (by my perception) gradeschoolers
 participating in it, which I, obviously, knew nothing about. I have to shut
 up now  >>

Ti!!!  You're my hero!  You've stood up to tougher adversaries in your day,
don't fail me now big guy.

And, (with reference to Maggie's post) I would like to know which "real"
endurance rider didn't want to participate in Ridecamp because of threads
"like this".  Most "real" endurance riders that I've met don't seem to mind a
bawdy joke now and then, but they sure as HECK hate being told what to do.
Also, I must have misunderstood who the list moderator is, I was under the
impression that it was Steph, No?

Sylvia