Re: RC: almost the end of twinkie chat

In a message dated 2/16/00 1:19:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< thanks for the thought though.  (If I ever don't get one of Howards posts
again, I will pretend that I do!!!) >>

Sandy!  I would love to be in the room when Whitney reads all those posts and
realizes that people thought she didn't "get it".  Too funny.  Thanks also
for clearing up the issue about kids reading this stuff and being scarred for
life.  Frankly, I think most kids if they did read this would a) Not get it
at all and think we were putting salt on our twinkies (stupid grown ups) or
b) Totally get it and think we were all like waaaay too immature to bother
with in the first place.  You guys HAD to know that a few RCers just would be
physically incapable of letting this subject go by without kicking it around
a bit.  I think its a hoot that Maggie and Carla of all people should find
this objectionable!

Sylvia