Note On Zoning

For anyone who is in the area of Cornell/Agoura, Kinko's has a petition list
to sign protesting the re-zoning, and the man I talked to also said that they
would print for free any flyers needed against the proposal. I think this is
super, so if you get a chance to get over and sign it, please do.

Also had a great conversation with a couple of people who were in Kinkos this
morning who don't even HAVE horses who are ooposed to this or any kind of
taking of the use of private property. People ARE getting the idea.!

sa