Re: Salted Twinkies???

>No, no, no.....not the female riders, the mare; she
>had to have the tip of her vulva salted to get her to
>pee.

>You get enough salt to stick to the tip of your finger by
>licking it first, stick it in some salt and then place
>it right at the end of the mare's, ya know, twinky
>(tip of the vulva just inside).

I hope it works the FIRST time so you don't have to repeat
the procedure <g>!

RIDECAMP certainly gets some interesting threads!
What I didn't know about horses?  I wonder if it WOULD
work with a RIDER?

HOWARD, you ARE very quiet!  Are you fearful just because
she told you to shut up?

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Secretary/Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association