Nurses

I have to step back into this thread....my friend the 'tattooed" nurse is anything BUT a whacko. She's a damned good nurse, and, in my humble opinion, a hell of a lot smarter and more professional than some of the doctors she has to work with.
 If anything she's far more pragmatic than I am. Should anything happen to me I want Cheryl the Nurse at my side. I'm not going to explain the reasons she gave for having her bloodtype, allergies and name tattoed on her chest, because that would start an entirely non-endurance related flame war. Suffice to say that her reasons were, in my mind, sound and well reasoned.
Michelle
MBlanchrd@aol.com