iceboots

I need to by some iceboots before our rideseason starts. Been looking at catalogs and don't know which ones to choose.
I am leaning towards the new iceboots from Easycare, they are giving away an Easyboot with each purchase, and I always had good luck with their service.
What are people using? What do you all recommend?

Thanks Jutta