From Angie

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Hey ya'll.

I finally got unsubscribed, but coulnd't resist
letting you all see this. This ad appeared in today's Chattanooga News Free Press.

MUST SELL HORSE. Wife took up possum hunting.  Horse does not like to tote possum in a sack. Good horse for sale.  $500 (423) 837-9829  (256) 495-3798

At first I thought it might be a joke, but noticed they live in Alabama and work in Chattanooga.  Sound rather rural. I think I'll call this woman.  If she'd known about endurance, she might not have given up horseback riding.  "There but for the grace of God go I".  Who knows, if I hadn't found endurance, I might be possum hunting by now too. >g<

Angie