Re: RC: Cromium picolinate (sp)

In a message dated 2/15/00 4:41:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hi guys and gals.. all this fuss over chromioum I had to reply.
 I was on that diet before in products such as Ripped Fuel or Diet Fuel also
 some other diet drugs carry it. However no one mentioned that taking this
 with combonations can cause rapid heart rates.
 So here is a thought read more before!
 Carla (who is finally on a good diet!)
 Ansata
 Haley
 Rohert >>

What are the other ingredients of ripped fuel and diet fuel? You're mistaken
about higher heartrates with chromium. Cite the study.

ti