Saddle Right pad

KRISTI iluvdez@yahoo.com
I bought and use a Saddle Right pad and I love it. It is not
like the Skito foam at all. It's much "firmer" - you
can't push your finger on it hard enough to crush it. I'm
currently using it with my sport saddle, and I really like the
shock absorption it provides. Also, for $75, Saddle Right
will replace the whole outside cover when it wears out (which
they say should be at LEAST 10 years). They guarantee that
the inner core (you can't see it - it's sewn in) will NEVER
crush, so in the long run, even at $235+-, it's a good buy.
I have a pile of expensive pads at home (bad bad girl), and
I think the Saddle Right is the nicest. You can see more at
www.saddleright.com

This is not a paid advertisement! (hee hee)
Kristi