keepin 'em moving

I have a great suggestion which should help all for whom whether their
horses eliminate while on a ride is an obsession. Just have a horse trailer
with nice cedar shavings at each vet check. If other horses are like mine,
you need only load them in the trailer upon which they will immediately poop
and then urinate. You may then lead them out and head on down the trail
secure in the knowledge that your horse is relieved and happy.
Pat and Engeleta "Ohhhh, you'd arrange that for me? What a mom!"