Re: RC: Bringing up Gramps!

In a message dated 02/13/2000 9:04:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Eenergonzillen@aol.com writes:

<< And I hate that everytime there is an ad for
 an arabian (I don't just mean on ridecamp) they say "would make great
 endurance horse."  Just because they are arabs, doesn't mean they will be
 good endurance horses.  :) >>

You're absolutely right about that.  I had two of them that were not
successful, even though they were Arabs.

Barbara