Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Fit Racehorse II

In a message dated 2/14/00 4:32:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, Merryben@aol.com
writes:

<< << For those of you who are interested, you can purchase Tom Iver's book
  directly from him, which I believe benefits him a bit more  :-) >>

Wellllll, if you don't want to encourge Ti (and who the heck would :) you can
buy it at Barnes and Noble for $69 (which is much cheaper than the Amazon
price).  I've ordered mine and I expect to win the Tevis AND the Hagin cup
after reading it (yeah, right).

Sylvia & Harca (she wants to WHAT??)