Re: RC: juniors

In a message dated 2/13/00 8:47:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Eenergonzillen@aol.com writes:

<< I thought that the only reason she
 didn't get it was because she weighs 85 lbs.  I think her horse (well, the
 horse she was riding) got the highest vet score (if this sounds wrong it's
 because I am dumb not because ride management did something wrong sooo... >>
This is exactly right and you are far from dumb, although funner is still not

maryben