Re: RC: juniors

In a message dated 2/13/00 11:57:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< I'd say you're right.  Cici Butler won BC at the Tennessee 100 several
 years ago.  I'm sure she was still riding as a Jr then, and doubt she
 weighed even 85 lbs. at the time.  I think the only thing the junior
 doesn't get is top 10 points, since those are senior division points.
 Correct me if I'm wrong somebody.

 Angie >>

You aren't, they get their division points only.  If you look in the
standings, you will see only one set of numbers for juniors.  Seniors have
two, one is weight division points and the other is overall points (top ten).

Nina (points keeper for SERA)