Dressage Riders

This is an interesting list.  Not too long ago it was a good thing to be a
dressage rider.  There was a whole thread where people wrote in and
mentioned what discplines other than endurance they used their horses for
and it appeared to me that dressage topped the list.  Now dressage riders
are snobs who don't want to ride as much or have as many demands as "we" do.