Angie you Angie

In a message dated 2/11/00 10:54:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

< I take my nap and dream.  I dream of Angie.  It's not a sexual dream,>

 <<You have no idea what a relief that is!>>

Actually, I think I do.

>Angie's a southern endurance rider, who has done quite well in the
 50's.  As >far as I know she and her horse aren't 100 mile material,<

 >>Sorry Howard, Kaboot and I have done 100's,  like them, and have every
 intention of doing more.<<

Yea, your pals informed me of this as soon as Part III hit RC.  Oh well, next
time I'll have to do more research.  I did look in the Encyclopedia under
Southern redneck female, your picture was there, but not much about your
riding.  I'll have to search elsewhere.

>Besides being an endurance rider, Angie's also a writer <

 >>Only if you define "writer" very loosely.<<

I define this very "loosely."  My definition is one who can write a ten page
article on a trip to the bathroom.  I've done this (want a copy?), so I meet
my definition.  I'm sure you do too.

>>but all she can remember is the "F" in conduct she gave me my senior
year....FOR JUST ONE SMART REMARK...which was a pretty good zinger if I
recall. >g<  <<

I have no doubt of your ability in this arena.  You are the female version of
Don Rickles (even though you don't like him) with a southern twist and a Reba
McIntire twang.

> Angie realizes I'm in for the long haul and says to me, "Shorty, >I'm
 gonna kick it up a notch, so don't get in my way."<

 >>HA!  Out of 8 people in my immediate family, only one is over 5'4" (I'm
 5') My dad was 5'4" and went to college on a basketball
 scholarship...viva la short people (the more Arabs to fit us with)<<

You know you've attacked on this subject.  Do I have to search the archives
to find, where you elbowed me in the gut, hitting me higher then intending,
and replied, "Gee Howard I thought you were taller?"  Or more recently, the
face-to-chest reply you sent me.

 >  Anyway, I'll just close this >paragraph by saying there are a few
 riders I really do respect and >want to
 >beat on my 17 H non Arab horse, and Angie's on top of the list.

 >>I should send you a photo of me on *my* first endurance horse...a "true"
 16 hand App.  I gave up on him...tendon problems. Sound familiar?<<

It does look like we might have overcome this problem.  Hope to get to show
you next time we meet.  My body hurts already just thinking of the day after
doing a 50.
I have to give you credit Ang, I thought you'd be all over me (it's an
expression) for writing "Angie you Angie" as I drove thru Atlanta.  You
didn't even mention it.  All your buddies said I would probably die if I hit
the send button with that in there.  Sometimes you do surprise me.

cya,
Howard (it has to be a death wish for me to mess with this woman)