Re: NASAL STRIPS FOR HORSES?

In a message dated 2/11/00 5:18:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< One of the companies I buy from included a flyer in my
 latest order advertising a product called the "Flair" nasal
 strip....it is supposed to free up the breathing passages
 and prevent the collapse of nasal passages during heavy
 exercise and to also reduce bleeding in the lungs caused by
 exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (almost word for word
 from the flyer).

 My reaction is: You've GOT to be kidding!!!! Another gimmick
 to rip off the ignorant and drain the pockets of those
 wanting instant cures.

 List price WELL over $200....

 Comments?

 --