CC and oil

Tom,
I have been waiting for someone else to ask this question.  Earlier this
week, you were discussing carbo loading and mentioned mixing 4 oz. with oil.
What kind of oil and how much? How is it mixed?  I have used CarboCharge and
have found the only way to mix it is at home in the blender with warm water,
slightly thin because it thickens as it cools.  I would love to be able to
mix it at a ride if I find I need an extra dose or two.
Thanks in advance for all your help.  I find your research enlightening and
look forward to this year's ride season.  I've had moderate success up until
now and would like to utilize some of your theories to enhance that success.
Sallie and KS Mateef
NE region