No Subject

Dear Sandy,

You wrote: Heck Sarah you might even get some of us to donate money for the blood workup.

Don't tempt me! What specifically do you (and the group) think REALLY
needs to be determined at a ride? I'd be interested in getting some input
to devise a study that A) hasn't been done before (Sue G, Gayle Ecker and
the guys at Michigan have already covered a lot of ground) and B) would
provide new and really relevant data as to the well-being of our horses
under actual trail conditions. We would probably want to follow horses
in at least two (ideally more) rides-one tough (OD) and the other flat, "easy",
preferably the same horses in both. Darn, just what I need-another project
generating more reems of data to analyze. And just when I've really started
having fun competing!

Sarah and Fling (hey, Mom-I'm tired of being your one rat subject)